Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

it's not your fault, remember me how I once was, not this way, not like this, this is not me.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

What has changed?
  3. swimmergirl

I keep fucking everything up. I dont deserve to live. The depression is so very bad, I can't keep doing this.
  4. windlepoons

How do you keep fucking things up? Thinsg go wrong all on their own, they do not need us to help them.
  5. swimmergirl

I am such a worthless human being. I fuck things up just by being here. I can't explain it, I just feel this way. I am completely and utterly worthless. xxxxx I think that is th kindest thing I could do for myself at this pint.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
  6. Patience

Patience Member

You're not worthless, don't tell yourself that. A large percentage of people in this world don't even know how to read and write. The fact that you know how to do something like that just proves that you're capable of great things. Everyone on this forum should that into consideration.

You're great no matter what. I may be new here, but I can see that you've been on this forum for a long time. The people on here love you. Please understand where I'm coming from.
  7. windlepoons

Can you explain what has happened to make you describe yourself as worthless repeatedly?
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: swimmergirl, I hope you are alright x
  10. jlc20m

jlc20m Well-Known Member

I hope so, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.