Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but us crazies would never be taken seriously in a court of law,f**king assholes the lot of em. If you have an physical illness or a broken leg they will bend over backwards to fix you. Nobodies interested in trying to fix a damaged mind. I'm sorry you've just gone there to get f**ked over once again. I was hoping for something positive for you today :-(
xx

meme333

so the 5 days a week counselling? was that a group thing?
and really they would have to take your physical limitations into account...

really disappointing...you don't think any of the numbers would help or are they just crisis type phone numbers?

cutiepie132

I wasn't fkd over today. I just thought I'd get some councelling and didn't. They would have admitted me if I wanted. Yes, the 5 days a week was some type of group councelling. The other numbers were just referral to therapists. But I already have one I'm going to be going to, was just waiting for them to call with an appt. So yes, it was pointless. Waste of my time.. Just made me angry when I picked up my medical records while I was there, I was hyperventilating on the way down, I was so pissed off.

Now Mark, come on. I have 3 of the best doctors someone could ask for. I also plan to do the same thing if I can get over this rump of feeling so sick. My son is also going to college next year to be a doctor.. They aren't all assholes.. Who tried helping me when I needed it, family or my doctor, I'll give you one guess.. And a hint, doesn't start with the letter F.

Anyone that views you as crazy, and actually went through college to study medicine, is nothing but a damn idiot. I think that is the issue with that ER doctor, he has access to my past medical records there, so if I go in with a complaint, I am not taken seriously, and he had to of realized from my test results that something was up, but he diagnosed a bladder infection and sends me home, well.... this is one girl that isn't going to take the shit anymore. Regardless of their opinion of you, you know, you have the right to proper medical care. I figure his training through the military didn't help his additude. My son thinks your a pile of shit if your not tough enough to deal with things, and just because they did that for him, doesn't mean they did that for me. He calls me a crybaby bitch due to my inability to deal with my health problems and work like everyone else does, and because I get depressed. Well whatever. He is just suffering a serious lack of understanding. I hope college wises him up some.

Well we can only speak from experience,I was given anti depressants and 1 hour of drawing pretty pictures in a class room full of manic depressives a week.Often that hour would pass without people speaking and when I questioned the benefits of that treatment (if you can call it that) I was asked to leave for being a disruptive influence on the others. Well what a loss that was,groundbreaking treatment I'm sure you will agree

meme333

well I hope he gets more understanding through school too because if he's going to be a doc,...well a good one...he needs to understand more than what is in the books.

as for the doc in ER...just bad....looking through records or not he didn't take care of you....blood pressure alone was high and then the blood tests....I'm not impressed.
Can you get copies of your hospital records without a problem?

meme333

It's also good you recognize there are good docs out there. I believe that too. Some people have better "luck" than others.
I've been pretty lucky with my own personal docs...only one I didn't really like...well, only one since I've been an adult..Docs in hospital, well I've had various experiences but I really think you have to treat yourself like you would if you were taking a best buddy into hospital or for treatment. You wouldn't allow someone not to help him/her...keep trying fighting for that person..even if that person is you...somebody should.

cutiepie132

well I hope he gets more understanding through school too because if he's going to be a doc,...well a good one...he needs to understand more than what is in the books.

as for the doc in ER...just bad....looking through records or not he didn't take care of you....blood pressure alone was high and then the blood tests....I'm not impressed.
Can you get copies of your hospital records without a problem?
They had the nerve to say my blood pressure was checked when I left that hospital, I think they said it was like 112/72, and I'm sure blood pressure is going to go from 172/99 to 112/72 in an hour and half. I think maybe this wasn't the doctors fault. I figure that was the nurses responsibility and he failed to do his job. And I don't know who told the shit that they did a risk assessment on me, that could have been 911, I do have my records, I might have talk to the hospital and tell them all this, see if I can find out, but I'm not filing a complaint because I really don't know who did what.

meme333

I guess it makes it hard to point fingers the way they do up the file?

Too bad because at the very least it needs to be pointed out.
They are responsible once you check in to ER.

cutiepie132

Well it does make me feel better to know that the doctor himself probably wasn't at fault here. I already had issues with this guy, so that just really made me so mad, I would have never went back to that hospital again, if I thought he was at fault with all that. I think I'll let it go, IDK, I really don't need the additional stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00