Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

Ive had enough. Just cant take anymore. On overload. Im cutting deeper. I dont think it would take too much more. I give up. Thats where my minds take me. I dont think i can go on. Ill talk to my therapist later. And ill be read when hes done. Im to overwhelmed.i need an out. Ill have my letters ready
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way...what is going on?
  3. My heart breaks for you! I feel so low myself I don't know what to do, if it wasn't for my family I would have ended it a long time ago. If you need to talk, just let it all out.
  4. MuchLove4God

MuchLove4God Member

I have battled suicide and self injury. I hope that you will hold on a little longer each time you feel you can't stand anymore. The fact that you are still here is proof of your incredible strength. I hope we get a chance to talk. I don't have any "magic answers" - but I do have my own testimony. I am still here and still fighting. I have learned some coping skills along the way that work for me. Please keep reaching out to people - reach out to someone who is strong when you feel weak. I hope to get the chance to talk to you more. Your new friend, Angel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.