Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given up the therapy, it doesn't work. I've stopped taking the copious amounts of meds, they don't work. I'ma get rid of my laptop and everything that reminds me of me and start a new life. So to those few people I talked to a lot at SF this is my little goodbye.

Cersei, I love ya bro, I hope it all works out how you want it to. And to Sam, I hope things get better. And to those few other people I spoke to a lot, I hope everything gets better.

Thanks, Bye.

Sometimes starting fresh is a good solution and congratulations on taking a positive step. As I just suggested to someone else here, you might want to seek out a wellness support group, perhaps through NAMI. These are not therapy or medication, per say, but are peers who can relate to one another and often network for positive things. If you have found any form of solace from communicating in this forum group, you might want to visit back again once you have re-set your objectives and goals. In fact, if you find that "restarting" is successful... come back and share that success with others so that all can benefit from your positive vibes.

If you have recovered, then you can return to this forum to provide others with the support which we have been providing to you and in turn you will feel much better because you know you are stronger now. :hug:

Take care and wish you all the best..

lotte

Wish you the best Paul and hope everything works out. I would talk to a doctor about gradually going off the meds though, because just stopping could have some serious side effects. Good luck :)

Hey Paul.

I've only just come across this thread today. I hope things turn out the way you wish. I'm not quite there yet but not far off. Take care. I wish you all the best in whatever you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00