Goodbye....?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by querida, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. querida

querida Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about suicide all the time. I cut myself alot and smoke weed to numb the pain. But it doesn't work. I still feel shit all the time and cry most days, for hours at a time. When going to the toilet I wonder what would happen if I just threw myself down the stairs. Walking down the street I hope that I'll get hit by cars so it will all be over.

A few weeks ago I overdosed on paracetamol and some other stuff. I ended up in hospital for a few days. I'm supposed to see a counsellor tomorrow but I am afraid of going. I saw one before and she made me feel a million times worse. I went out to a club with my friends on Saturday and foolishly decided to drink alcohol (stupid idea since I fucked up my liver) and now one of my best friends in the whole world, one of the only people in the world who I could talk to won't talk to me. I'm losing everyone I care about. There is nothing I can do to make it better and I have nothing to live for.

2. lost soul

lost soul Guest

<<<<<<<<<Hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You sound so low, it is painful when it is like this.

Your counsellor, is it the same one as before? if it is, request a different person. If it isnt, you set some rules too, of what you want out of it. If you dont feel upto speaking first session wrrite a list of what it is that is bothering you and you might find it easier to open up.

PM me if you want to talk anytime hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.