Goodbye....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

querida

I'm thinking about suicide all the time. I cut myself alot and smoke weed to numb the pain. But it doesn't work. I still feel shit all the time and cry most days, for hours at a time. When going to the toilet I wonder what would happen if I just threw myself down the stairs. Walking down the street I hope that I'll get hit by cars so it will all be over.

A few weeks ago I overdosed on paracetamol and some other stuff. I ended up in hospital for a few days. I'm supposed to see a counsellor tomorrow but I am afraid of going. I saw one before and she made me feel a million times worse. I went out to a club with my friends on Saturday and foolishly decided to drink alcohol (stupid idea since I fucked up my liver) and now one of my best friends in the whole world, one of the only people in the world who I could talk to won't talk to me. I'm losing everyone I care about. There is nothing I can do to make it better and I have nothing to live for.

L

lost soul

<<<<<<<<<Hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You sound so low, it is painful when it is like this.

Your counsellor, is it the same one as before? if it is, request a different person. If it isnt, you set some rules too, of what you want out of it. If you dont feel upto speaking first session wrrite a list of what it is that is bothering you and you might find it easier to open up.

PM me if you want to talk anytime hun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00