Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone that has supported me and show so much care. take care of yourselfs and eachother.

Goodnight and godbless

Lost child xx aka Jody xx
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lost Child,
    Has something happened? I am afraid I don't know much about you. Reading posts on the forum you sounded like you are in despair!! I just wanted you to know There are others such as my self that are here to offer advice but we need to know more about you! Take Care and Stay Strong!!!:chopper:!!!
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, Jody

Has something happened today to make you feel this way?
    I hope you don't harm yourself hun, please talk to us and let us try and help :hug: Take care of yourself
  4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

What's wrong, Jody? I hope you're okay.

Take care :flowers:
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Jody, what you are battling is indeed a very hard fight. But look at how much you have accomplished!!! And staying strong and seeing this through will help to end so many terrible nightmares from your past. Please believe me, fighting this one to the end will start to break up the darkness you have been forced to live with and the sun will start to shine again. You need closure but not this way. Get it by finally being able to put him away. Jody, if you give up now, he wins and will continue to keep doing as he has. Yep a huge load to put on your shoulders, but sweetie you can do this. Keep grabbing at those hands that are there to help you along the way when you feel you dont have the strength to do it on your own. There are so many here that love you, me included and hun let me say I'm so so very proud of you for being as strong as you have. Please you need time to rest. Call a crisis line right now and just let it all out. Then come back here and post and vent and scream and cry. Get it out hun!!!
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hope you are ok!
    Please let us know :heart:
  7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

Please don't say goonight... people care about what you are going through. Hang on please
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Take care of yourself Jody. :hug:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Jody, I know it is so hard to face these demons and find the strength to fight them head on, but you have done just that. Don't give up now. You can bring a feeling of closure to that part of your life and begin to take those small steps forward toward healing. You have the support of your friends here at the forum and those you are currently working with on the outside world. I have faith in you hun. Please stay safe. :hug:
  10. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Goodnight on the past Jody and Good morning on the present future. Glad to see you this morning and hope to see more sunraise together as it is such a wonderful sight seeing, a breath taking. Hope you have found some peace thourough the night and have rested and feel refresh. I'm waiting for you to go out for coffee if the hearts tells you.

I am in up to the neck in this with you, up to my nose from those others but for you i am not trough with yet jody. you have barged in my life like a squirel scared of everything and i let you made a nest in my heart, now dont leave it just yet, i'd be too lonely,my heart a desert without yuor tlc.

send me a message again today and tell me you are ok and my poor old body can relax jody. i ask you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
  11. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

why does every attempt fail? Its not right or fair. I can't do this, I don't want to jump in front of a train so my body is disfigured, i know someone dying leaves scars on parents but they will heal, but if I kill myself in that way then they won't ever get over the images. I'm sorry its not that i want live to get better anymore, I do want to die. I need to die.
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't give up on life lost child. I don't think you really want to die, rather you want the pain to end. :hug:
  13. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

*hugs, stay strong your a great person.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.