Gosh, I think I have reached my limit with life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gymbuddy, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gymbuddy

gymbuddy New Member

I used to be a fighter. When my dad passed away 6 years ago, I took his position (cause I am the eldest) and managed to help my 6 other younger siblings through Universities.. but now I am no longer motivated to go on with life.

My business is not in a good shaped due to bad economy. Me and my partner had to let go few of our staff and I have to take on more responsibilities. I feel trapped cause I have to work on weekends as well. This has been going on for almost a year.I have problem sleeping at night and I am taking benzos to help me go to bed. I feel lethargic and tired during the day. I have no one to talk to because of endless working hours. I managed to go through so many obstacles in my life before but now feel like quitting life! :boogie:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun dam economy i do hope you can talk to your doctor okay about how you are feeling hun doc may have some suggestions on how to get you out of this depression and maybe something different so you are not so dragged out the next day hugs

3. JollyLass

JollyLass Member

As ridiculous and so un-helpful as it sounds, I find that exercise really helps me feel less lazy once I can get my bum off the couch. It gives this weird energy that actually helps me feel more awake until bed time when I can peacefully go to sleep. I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch at work, I hope it gets better. You should never feel ashamed to talk about this all with your family. If you did so much for them I'm sure their love is as unconditional as yours. But if you feel uncomfortable, I know I'm one of many that would be willing to listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.