Gosh I'm Just Too Fat...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by --Not-Like-You--, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not pretty and no one likes me! If I could just loose 10 more pounds maybe i'd fit in...

Thats what goes throught my head all the time and I feel fat no matter how much weight I loose, I feel like I just need to lose a little more and I actually think its getting dangerous. I know this but still I can't force myself to eat! My body won't let me...When I look in the mirror all I see is fat even tho people tell me i'm too skinny...all I see is a fat, ugly person...who no one likes.

Thanx for listening!

2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

welcome :) i know that i don't know u, but i'm sure a great person!!! u can pm anytime, please stay safe, take care

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I think u need to realise that in this situation the people around u r usually the best judge. When u look in the mirror ur vision is clouded by ur low self esteem. My sister had an eating disorder. To her she was fat and ugly, but to everyone around her she was a really beautiful girl! Once she got over it, she put on some weight and now shes a model! :smile: U can get better too...u just need some professional help and alot of support from people around u! pm me at n e time....take care huni! xoxo

4. Stray Kitten

Stray Kitten Active Member

I don't know if it would help, but you could try working out your BMI (Body Mass Index) which is an indication of healthy weight for height.

As long as you're in the healthy category you can remind yourself of it, and know that there's evidence that you're a healthy weight, not overweight. At least then you couldn't tell yourself it was other people just telling you what you wanted to hear or being nice.

I won't provide any links in case you don't want them, but if you google you could find a BMI calculator fairly quickly.

Just a suggestion :/

5. Kramer

Kramer Well-Known Member

im not sure what a bmi really is but mine is 18.3, and it says im underweight but i think that im still fat

6. taffany

taffany Member

Welcome to the site I hope you find as much help here as I have. Please feel free to pm me any time I no you dont no me but sometimes it helps to just talk it out I no it does for me. XOXO

7. devil_sora

devil_sora Member

I am 75KG : ( I am fat..
    My ex jokes about it... his brother too...
    Everyone says I'm fat
    lol
    oh well i will be small someday

sora yori

8. horsie_gurl

horsie_gurl Member

i dont know how much 75 kg is because i dont do metric. but im 250 lbs. thats a whole lot more than overweight. Yeah i tell you all im quite athletic which is true. i play tennis everyday after school for 3 hours and then run a mile and a half and this week i've been at the courts from 2- 9 i run quickly so i dont see myself as being weighed down just inconvenienced but when i get home and get bored i snack. constantly. im not even hungry just eat. binge eating? yeah thats an eating issue just the complete opposite of you all. sometimes i envy you. i would rather be skinnier than normal than be on the edge of many permanent medical health problems like diabetes and being teased by people or underestimated because of my looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.