Got a Hobby?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Christianv2, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Just kinda curious what, if any, hobbies you may have or used to have?

I have a few hobbies. Im a huge wrestling fan. Also a big fan of dvds and games. Ive got about a few hundred dvd's and a few hundred vhs, mostly wrestling and then tv shows that I like such as Law and Order, Family Guy, Red vs. Blue, Aqua Teen, House, and such.

I also am into video games a little bit, Im not hardcore like alot of people, cept when it comes to games I love like Halo and Smackdown. All I play is Halo. I went out at midnight and got Halo 3 :) I also just went to a wrestling show the other night, had front row tickets for me and a friend, best time of my life to be honest. Here are a few pictures, I was on tv a bunch too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay thats enough jabbering about me, you guys?

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Awesome! I like watching Ultimate Fighter, playing Nintendo Wii (Zelda rocks), I work out but I hate it, I love watching gymnastics and playing with my dog and watching my friend sing at clubs. I also love reading.

3. Blank with Empty

Blank with Empty Well-Known Member

Flying Sport/Trick Kites Very fun and gets u outside enjoy the beauty of nature

4. Esmeralda

Oh, yeah. Speaking of nature, I've been into hunting wild mushrooms lately (but be careful, many are VERY poisonous!).

5. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

rock n roll. making a fool of myself. drinking.

6. Christianv2

Wild Mushrooms? Now thats a hobby I havent heard of, sounds interesting.

7. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

I'll name a few of my hobbies, writing songs, playing guitar, playing bass guitar, singing, listening to music, watching TV, watching films and so forth...

I'll include swiming too but I can't actually swim, hehe. :shy:

8. Christianv2

Neither can a few of my friends, some people can swim others cant.

btw, found pics of myself on TV! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HIGHFIVE WITH BATISTA

[​IMG]

9. Esmeralda

It's pretty fun. You just walk around collecting them and then you bring them home and identify them from a book with pictures and descriptions. If they are edible, you can cook them. The best are morels. They are delicious and taste kinda like steak. They are a delicacy and can be sold for $125 a pound...haven't found those yet :)

10. Esmeralda

Cool pictures! :)

11. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

For me, drawing, video gaming, internetting, walks on trails. Also, thinking up ways to alter my house. Snazz it up.

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

Well lets see, Cooking, Videos games, and music.. Thats about it oh and playing with my puppy.

13. Christianv2

I want a puppy :)

I have a baby kitty

14. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

I have a lot of hobbies.

As i'm a musician, I like to release albums. Not like nationwide or anything (unless you count the internet as a proper way of retail).

I'm also an avid writer so I can come up with some good short stories and novels.

15. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Are you guys ready for this? lol

I like to watch sports and play sports(especially hockey). Play guitar, collect bottle caps(i think over 1000 now), watch movies, listen to music, write poems, rollerblade, go for walks, take pictures, draw, do crafts, golf-i like to golf, party!! um...i'm sure i have plenty more hobbies, but that's it for now!!

16. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hanging with friends and having a good time

17. aloneEliza

aloneEliza Active Member

I'm a political activist, and do lots with PETA. I enjoy scrapbooking (as long as the pictures don't include my fat self) and playing with my guinea pigs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.