Got a temp job

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by DarnTired, Dec 30, 2006.

1. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

It's pretty good too. There'll be some money coming in and so far the job has been going well.

There are some worries still. I won't get paid for a while yet and the wolves are howling at the front door. Plus I have jury duty in a few weeks and I don't know how they'll take it or if I can get off without too much time lost. Still, I just have to push those worries aside for a while and just concentrate on doing the job and trying to pay the bills.

The people there are all very nice, friendly and funny. It would be nice if they offered me permanent work, but I won't get my hopes up.

I hope everyone had a bit of fun over the past week. The job kept me away from the board for a while.

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you!!:smile: Glad to hear the news!!!:smile: :smile: I wish you continued success in finding a decent job, or of this one turning out to be more than just temporary. I hope for good things to come your way in the new year!:smile:

3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

:agreed: That's great news.. Although it's a temporary job, I hope it will help raise your spirits.. sounds like the people are nice and fun too :)

I'm doing a temporary job at the moment too.. and although it has some disadvantages (like no holiday pay) it does also have great advantages. It's a good way of seeing what the job is really like too.. and who knows, if you like the job and they like you (which I don't see why they wouldn't) it could turn in to something more

Keep up the good work and all the best for the new year :arms:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:thumbup: :clap: :wootrock: :party:
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Great news hun!! hope it goes well for you hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending you big hugs and best wishes! :cheekkiss

-Take care,
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well done hun,