Got Beat Up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MUtE, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I got beat up pretty bad yesterday, when I was losing it. I fought some guy that was twice my size, he was about 6'0" 250lbs, I'm 5'6"155lbs I was gonna cut, but in stead I fought someone elses fight because I wanted to hurt really bad and I did. My shoulder is bad, leg is worst then before, got bruises on my ribs and else where on my body, butsed lip again, black eye blody nose, and cuts on my face. I ended the fight tho, got him in an armbar or whatever its called a broke his arm.. :( I feel bad for fight, I'm sorry if this upsets you but I felt I had to do it for my bro, he's smaller then me, I couldn't let him fight the guy. My boduies sore so I'm gonna sleep off the pain through the week. :( sorry for fighting...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow. Sounds painful. I'm glad you're alive though. Hope you start to feel better soon!

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I think it is very noble that you stuck up for someone less able to. I heard a Rabbi say during the 9/11 crisis that is a sin to not stop evil even if it meant doing violence. I abhor violence but have taken many blows for others too including my younger brother so commend you. I know you body is hurting but you have integrity my friend.

All that being said it seems that you motives were also not wholly "pure" in that you intention was also to harm yourself which I find very worrisome. Yes is was a noble outlet for your desire to hurt yourself but still you wanted harm to come to you.

I wish that you could find the compassion you have for you brother, in that you did not want him hurt, for yourself too.

I would be happy to PM with you about this as I am proud to say I am an ex-self mutilator and maybe could help you a bit or at least be a supportive friend.

And by all means if your injuries are still bothering you please go to the doctors, internal damage can take awhile to manifest and you may need tests and treatment!

Hugs Bambi

4. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

Na you didn't deserve it.
    Spacey is just sad cuz they don't have enough hugs :hug:

But next time, try not to fight or cut ok?

I understand it was good reason for the fight, but not the part where you wanted to hurt.

Just talk yourself through it. Or talk to someone else to get you distracted

5. catnip43

catnip43 Active Member

M..sorry I missed you on AIM. My sleep schedule is so messed up. I will look for you tomorrow. Rember you are a WONDERFUL person and never foget that my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.