Got it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Danialla, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

Well everything is set, a few more Christmas presents and that's it. Part of me is glad I can do it and try to make it look accidental. A large part of me is going to miss my grandchildren terribly, but I can't see another way. I hate life, hate it! I know it won't get better because my mind is screwed up and I can't see it changing except for the worst. I try so hard, I work so hard at making it work I am just so damn tired and overwhelmed. Do I leave a secret note to my husband and explain last wishes ie cremation, no service etc. or just let it take it's course? I really feel strongly about my last wishes, I've been trying to talk about them, but I think they need to be written down. Sorry and thanks

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You know that no note will help any of them heal you will destroy your grandchildren and your husband and all you have to is reach out and get the supports that are there for you to heal. You want the pain to stop you do not want to bring that pain to your grandchildren or husband Go to hospital and get the help that is there and stop this downward spiral

3. Hopelessinsalem

Hopelessinsalem Well-Known Member

Ive had similar thoughts lately, but realize you won't miss your grandchildren if you do this. You won't miss anything, but they'll miss you TERRIBLY, and they'll be very damaged by this. That's not a nice gift to leave them. Believe me, I understand the feelings of hopelessness for the future, but where there's grandchildren, there's something to hang on to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.