Got over mental pain, physical begun?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Greenforest, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

I was somewhere near depression, my mind was full of memories and bad feelings. But I fought against them. I found a way to put them away, at least for a while.

I was happy. Maybe the sun will at last shine on me too.

But no.

After there was nothing else to worry, I started to worry of my health. And just conveniently I started to feel strange. I've been feeling abnormal tiredness for two days and I fear I have some sort of tumor in my brains causing it. It feels so strange, because I think I've slept enough. I like to think it's because of my depressed emotions before, and that I've done nothing and haven't been outside to fresh my mind, but I can't stop thinking if there really is some disease in me.

How fucking fair it is? First years of mental torment, then finally things seem to get better, but then there's tumor in my brains. And after all the hell I will die in great pain, all the struggle for nothing.

I know it sounds stupid and no one is interested, but I'm so tired I don't really care. When once been paranoid, paranoia comes in everywhere.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey Greenforest, it doesn't sound stupid. Have you thought about seeing a doctor about your worries? It may put your mind at rest. :hug:

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Greenforest, It doesn't sound stupid at all, I think what you are experiencing is the result of years of torment, years of mental torture have resulted in you being physically exhausted. It is only now when the mental torment is fading that you are recognizing the physical symptoms of depression.
    Obviously if your symptoms persist or you experience additional symptoms then you should get yourself checked by your doctor.
    In the meantime try to relax, get some fresh air and enjoy the mental peace..

4. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

the paranoia isnt always a bad thing is it? I know what you mean. Once known, our eyes and ears seem to search for it no matter how much will power we apply to ignoring it.

How do you know you want the sun to shine if it hasn't shined upon you? im guessing you've felt it once and want more. but unlike paranoia, you encourage it.

taking the rough with the smooth
    finding our groove

loving every minute:biggrin: