got what i need

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wishiwasdead, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wishiwasdead

wishiwasdead Member

So got what I need. Kids at their moms, home alone. Last chance before the divorce is final.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You are divorcing your wife, not your children. Even if you are not married to their mom any more, they need their dad. I know it's easy to say "they'll get over it," but for those of us who have been on the surviving end, we can tell you that they won't. Take some more time to think and work on a plan that is more positive. Watch your children grow. They are a part of you to always treasure and to be there for.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please hun you will still be able to help raise your children who love you. You will meet up with someone new wait it out ok i know your in pain right now but it does lessen hun please for your children sake please go get help for YOU hugs

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't go through with it!!

5. kangaroo2

kangaroo2 Active Member

Please stay and give yourself some time to think about whether you want to make a permanent decision.

6. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

You're really not alone. Please, stay with us while you get yourself help. Regardless of the situation, your kids need you to be strong. It will harm them if you do this. It will follow them around for the rest of their lives.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just hoping you made it through the night okay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.