Gotta love little kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carol2237

Today when i asked my 7 year old sister, Emily, what she wanted to be when she grew up she replied saying that she wanted to be a bird. When i asked why she responded: "I wanna poop on peoples heads"

Later we were eating breakfast at Bob Evans and a little baby (maybe 6 months old) was at the table next to us and was staring at Emily. Emily turned to me and said.. "Caroline the baby is not blinking". My mom overheard and said that maybe the baby wanted to have a staring contest. Emily replies "Well its winning."

This is the same sister who at age 2 and a half told my uncle he had no conscience and that he never will, simply because he was going back home.

Sometimes it is the little things in life that you have to take for granted. I cannot wait to see how Emily grows up, as I have practically raised her myself (if that tells you anything about my sense of humor :P )

Caroline

ScouseJM

A few months ago, my gorgeous step daugther (then 4 years old) was outside and there was a snail in the path. She went to jump on it again and again and while she was doing so she looked at her dad with a big grin and said "i love snails". I laughed so much but it is kinda psycho at the same time :laugh:

Tmacster1

I think little kids are awesome... There definitely more imaginative than I am haha. I also have two baby second cousins who are beautiful. Of course there twins so it's hard for me to remember which one is which. >_> Just got to remember one is a little heavier than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00