gp annoyed me today

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ali 56, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

I had to see my gp today as I took an od 19th feb, well her attitude was crap and she spoke to me like a piece of shit. It was not my usual gp and I never want to see her again, she made me feel like finishing what I had started. So to be on the safe side after a 12 hour shift today I came home and binned all my pills so I cannot be tempted it feels strange but I was also scared that I will throw them down my throat in a moment of insanity. I have a blood card to have my bloods done which I can do at work as I work in a biochemistry lab, so job for tomorrow - so do not know yet if I will be admitted to hospital. Fingers crossed hard. Ali

2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Why are they making you wait so long to get the bloods done. If you OD's you should be getting your bloods checked as a matter of priority. The GP should have sent you today to go get them done.

Hope they check out ok for you anyway.

xxxx

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I have had this with a GP, not over an OD but getting anything done seems to send him into a sardonic piece of shit :dry:
    The last time I saw him I decided I wasn't going to be intimidated any more and gave him a fabulous raking down :laugh:
    He was so surprised he actually managed to give me something for my chronic eczema.....only took 5 visits and a verbal lashing :laugh:

Get those bloods done and change your GP

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sorry that you had trouble with your gp. Unfortunately there are some people in the medical field that are total jerks. Really the last thing you need when you need help. I think people like that are just looking for people to bully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.