grades

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by asqy, Mar 1, 2007.

1. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

how many fucking times do we have to have the exact same "talk" (which basically means you are mad and start yelling at me) before you realize that i *am* working to my potential?! you are always saying to me you need to work harder at school, you're not working to your potential, you're just lazy. gaaaahhh!!!! shut the fuck up already. ive already heard this shit before. we've gone through it for 8 years now... 8 fucking years, you'd think you'd get it. don't you realized that im doing the best i possibly can! if i could do better don't you think i would? so my grades fall into the average, big fucking deal.. thats why its called an average, most people are going to get that. its not like im failing. after 8 years of my grades being basically the same maybe thats what they are going to be. but no im a fucking failure to you. i can't do any fucking thing right. i know im shit to you but im doing the best that i can.

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:hug: no words this time hun.. you prolly know what I'm gonna say anyway... hope you're doing okish at least tho :hug:

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

You tell yourself the truth, that you are doing all you can, work for you, dont do it for her... Live for you.