Grandad lashed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandad has always hated me. Throughout my life he's done a number of hurtful things including, when I was 6 years old he stormed into the house and said how much he didn't like me. He was shouting and raving saying how much he wanted me to be put into a home & he wanted his daughter back (my mum). THelast time I seen him was about 3 years ago and he knocked on the front door. I answered and he went to hit me but my dad got in the way, pushed him out and my grandad sat on the corner of the street for a while before leaving. The last time I spoke to him was on the phone trying to call my mum and he answered... he knew straight away it was me and he was asking me all these questions, "Why me?".. "What have I ever done to you?" ... etc... it an evil tone and i put the phone down. When my mother was 7 months pregnant he beat the crap out of her and he treated her in an appauling way pretty much all her life and that shittiness has now been aimed at me. He has also lied to try and get me taken away and I've been very close to being put into a home.

A few days ago, my uncle from Australia came over for a few days and there was meant to be a family meet-up, I would have LOVED to see my uncle but the main reason i diddn't go was because of my grandad, I'm quite scared of him.

Today i go into Weatherspoons, for those who don't know it's quite a popular resturant chain in the UK and I as soon as I walked through the door I seen him. My dad had already gone past him to find a table so I couldn't exactly turn and walk out the doors. I went to sit at the table and I told my dad my grandad was sitting at the front of the room and my dad and him have ever got on.. but then again, my grandad doesn't get along with anyone, he's a very lonely man. We agreed to go because we could feel there'd be trouble and we came home. About 30 minutes later there was a knock at the door and I answered it. It was my grandad and he grabbed hold of me and pushed me into the wall so hard I could hardly breath. He was staring at me and he kept asking me why I didn't like him, what he have ever done to me and I couldn't answer. I couldn't do anything. My dad could hear the noise from upstairs and my dog was also barking so my dad came downstairs, grabbed my grandad and pretty much thrown him out of the house. My dad double checked to see if I was okay and was about to call the police but I told him not to. I have a feeling contacting the police will do more harm than good because my grandad would hate me even more and he has his 'gang' on my mothers side who you don't want to get on the wrong side of. (My mothers side isn't exactly the nicest people on earth).

I am feeling a bit shaken up this evening, and I also have a headache . He hasn't been in contact with me for about 3 years and if i hadn't have seen him then i'm pretty sure he would have stayed out of my life. I wish he would but unfortunately, you can't choose your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lost soul

Didn't want to just read and run..not too sure on what to say but I can offer a

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you are very brave.

Sa Palomera

Hey Res, I'm very sorry you're going through this. :( I wish there was something I could do for you, other than being here and offer an ear. You can pm me, anytime

xxx
Est

Thanks for the hugs. He hasn't been here since and I haven't heard from him which is a good thing. I really do think he has something wrong with him. And Lizzy we chatted earlier, but I could call you again later. :p

I am sorry hun, you are a very kind, sweet person and you don't deserve that at all. I am just soo sorry.....I too wanna give you several hugs...........:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you need to talk I am here for you.

Take care....... :cheekkiss

Wow i agree with ya that theres something wrong with him, thats not normal behavior, sorry ya had to go thru that hun, here if you ever need me :hug:

take care hun

vikki x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00