Great going for moving my thread to where no one can see it!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Øyvind, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

cyber bitchslap

And I'm still banned from the chat! Would you clean up your mess already?!

I'm gonna repost the thread here, you're not gonna keep me down bullies
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

3. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

4. tintin

tintin Guest

FFS just drop it!
    If you keep doing this shit you'll be banned longer.
    Simple. Behave and you get let back in.
  5. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

I do behave. And being let back in because my ban has expired is not enough. It should happen before that, the mods should apologize, and the abusers should be banned
  6. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

well if you said sorry for saying lets throw s**t at me then i will say dorry for calling you a t**t think thats fair
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I've been under moderation for over two months now and I still can't go into the chatroom, thanks to the moderators.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Just to clarify things here. When you have lost forum privileges for some reason it is not "thanks to the moderators". You are responsible for yourselves and thanks to your choices action had to be taken. So thank yourself for your forum status and do not blame someone else. It is your choice to act out not a moderators.
  9. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

You don't know what you're talking about. And thanks to my thread being moved to LTTM, you never will.
    Long story short, I was thrown abuse at, dared to say something back, and I was the one being banned.
  10. Petal

Gentlelady is an administrator so she can read the chat logs and the LTM forum.

Blaming someone won't change the situation. :hug:
  11. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Then she should do her research
  12. troubledprincess

you had been swearing at the mods to start with even before we stared
  13. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member I hadn't
  14. troubledprincess

huh ok you just need to carm down and say sorry and would do the same
  15. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

That was down to you :rolleyes:
    And maybe the reason you're still not allowed in chat is because it looks like you haven't changed after that thread you did :)
  16. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

AGAIN, I have NOTHING to apologize for. Whatever, I'm putting you and sweet on ignore.
  17. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Just wanted to let ya know that I've recieved many PMs from people that agree with me, one of them a mod. Poor guy doesn't know that this whole site is a joke by R to have an abusefest against suicidal people.

You can see that I, the chat abuse victim, was banned, but the Abuse Mafia, Sweet, dd, "t" and the rest can do whatever the hell they like. They have been able to enter the chat this whole time. Now what's wrong with that picture? To those that've just joined, just leave this forum and find a real one, don't let yourself become entertainment to these people.
  18. Petal

:eek:hmy: Why am I on ignore? I was trying to help you....
  19. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

GL is right. you are responsible for your own behaviour and the way to get the mods to listen is to be respectful and put your point across without bitching and cussing and whining about being barred from chat etc. if you genuinely feel it is wrong them talk to them respectfully... calm down and i am sure they will listen to you
    i am sorry for what has happened. don't take it out on sweet tho...
  20. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

I'm so sorry everyone. I'm so confused. and angry. A few hours ago I actually wanted you internet forum posters to kill yourselves.

I haven't slept at all tonight, my heart is acting weird.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009