1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Movie Clips

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by HumanExMachina, Jul 23, 2017.

1. HumanExMachina

HumanExMachina Pizza Spaceman Forum Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

Is this a movie clip? Beats me, but me and Jim Carrey apparently thought it was pretty cool:D

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Lulabelle likes this.
  2. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

HumanExMachina and Lulabelle like this.
  3. HumanExMachina

I love The Producers, except when it becomes reality...

Sunday16 likes this.
  4. HumanExMachina

5. crumbum

crumbum Well-Known Member

6. crumbum

crumbum Well-Known Member

Sevven and Sunday16 like this.
  7. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

8. shania

shania Well-Known Member

I haven't seen Zootopia yet, but I came across this scene on YouTube and love this:

9. shania

shania Well-Known Member

And I've always liked this cute little clip from, Toy Story:

10. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

Red Nose Day for Whovians! Less a movie clip than shorts. Catherine Tate, David Tennant and Rowan Atkinson.
    :D

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    TonyHill and crumbum like this.
  11. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

Bruce Lee's fight scene in Enter the Dragon. He is one of a kind and totally awesome.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Flying Fox and Paisley like this.
  12. Muriel

Muriel Well-Known Member

“..But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.” One is my fave lines/scenes in the movie. :)

HumanExMachina and Flying Fox like this.
  13. Muriel

Muriel Well-Known Member

An end scene from a movie I love is The Thing. I’d post a link, but it could ruin it for some. If you’ve seen it, you know what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, then you *need* to see it.

It stayed with me for awhile. I wanted to instantly rewatch it again.. and look for clues? Haha...

So creepy.

Sevven likes this.
  14. Eves

Eves Well-Known Member

Such a great film. Easily in my top 10 films from the 80s. I actually bought the 4k blu-ray a few days ago and I'm really looking forward to watching it this weekend. Probably my favourite John Carpenter film along with Big Trouble in Little China which is a really different kind of film but so much fun.

15. Muriel

Muriel Well-Known Member

I have it on blu ray as well. I really want to rewatch it again, but don’t want to watch it alone. Otherwise I start to notice every creeking sound in the house. Hehe..

It’s hard for me not to love Big Trouble in Little China. I grew up with that movie. Ahhh the memories. Back when life was still decent. Lol :)

—M.

Eves likes this.
  16. TonyHill

TonyHill Well-Known Member

Wibbly Wobbly...

Flying Fox likes this.
  17. TonyHill

TonyHill Well-Known Member

18. Eves

Eves Well-Known Member

Haha, that's why I love watching horror films on my own. I love creeping myself out!

19. Muriel

Muriel Well-Known Member

I’m a true wimp. I recently rewatched the original Halloween and I turned all my lights on, even in rooms I wasn’t in. But I’m totally fine if someone else is with me, because the boogeyman can’t get you then.. clearly! Lol. ;)

Eves likes this.
  20. Eves

Eves Well-Known Member

Haha, I make sure to check under my bed too! Halloween - another great John Carpenter film :)