Great, my mom unleashed her frustration on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer.Rain

So im sitting here, my boddy covered with blue marks and cuts..
My mom heaving hard times becouse of my fucken dad
And with my depresseion it makes thins difficult for her
that why she unleashed her frustration on me...

butterflies32

It doesn't matter what is going on in your mums life she should not have unleashed herself on you.

She chose your dad and she had you...she is ment to look after you not beat you and hurt you. It doesn't matter whether you suffer from depression or not. You are getting help for your problem maybe she needs help to see what she is doing.

:hug:

Sam
xxxx

LenaLunacy

Hun, i'm so sorry to hear this. your mum has no right to take everything out on you. she shouldn't do that. unfortunately, some parents are unable to understand this.
Maybe u could talk to her? tell her how she is making you feel?
Take care hun, am here if u need me.

I am sorry to hear your mom is having such difficulties summer rain. This does not excuse her lashing out at you. You deserve to be safe, too. You mention your mom has depression. Has she sought help for it?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I would call the police. You have the marks to prove abuse. You don't have to take that crap, and maybe she will learn something from all this. Like having your dad arrested for the same thing. Lets just call it a wake up call for her.

So im sitting here, my boddy covered with blue marks and cuts..
My mom heaving hard times becouse of my fucken dad
And with my depresseion it makes thins difficult for her
that why she unleashed her frustration on me...
I'm sorry she is taking it out on you. I know how it feels, and it is not nice :(

A lot of people would say "Phone the police", but it's not that easy to call the cops on your mum. However if it gets really bad, I think you need to. She needs to get help for anger, and not use you as a punch-bag.

If you need to talk, you can PM me.

Take care xx :hug:

Summer.Rain

*sigh*
All i could do is to go out and to get drunk... :(
Now im back at home and my mom acting like nothing happaned.
Offering me breakfast.... asking how im doing....
This is bullshit! I hate her!!!!!!!!

Everyone is right. Your Mom very much needs to end the abuse to herself. Did her parents abuse her?

You need just as much to end the abuse to yourself. At some point, you (and she) need to make the decision to take care of yourself and report the abuse. Abused people always have a list of reasons they don't want to report or walk away from abuse. You need to realize that there is no good reason to let it go on. It's only going to get worse. Even when Mom changes and is nice to you as if nothing had happened, that doesn't mean it's going to go away.

Do something soon to end the nightmare. Call crisis line or police. They're there to help you.

*sigh*
All i could do is to go out and to get drunk... :(
Now im back at home and my mom acting like nothing happaned.
Offering me breakfast.... asking how im doing....
This is bullshit! I hate her!!!!!!!!
You should not let that happen again...you should talk about it, that really sucks, maybe she is afraid to lose u in one way or another and she try to act as nothing happens, you should tell her what you think about all that shit, if not, she will do it again, and again she will act as nothing happened

I hope you did shout at her when she asked you how are u doing...

And better stop drinking, really, the depression can bring you more and more troubles, so you are drinking now, next u will be on drugs

You must deal with your depressing state, you should not deal with her problems

Summer.Rain

Hi guys
thx for the support
but i cant talk to her, i hate her, i dont even want to see her!
i told her like 1000000 times about my depression and she still thinks im just lazy.
All i want is to kill myself, that way i will solve 2 problems
1. ill leave this fucken life forever
2. with my suicide ill harm my mom so that at least she will undarstand what depression is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00