Great times

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive just failed my exam. Not only that i also see that i actually mean nothing to people anymore except for a few people.

I just read a post and that shit kinda hurt. Im the best thing since sliced bread when someone needs someone to listen. When they dont im a mere after thought. I dont know why i bother some times

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry I missed you on MSN. :( Just want you to know that you're important, you do mean something.

I'll always be here, you know where I'm at if you need anything. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  3. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Wayne :hug:
    You do mean something, you are a good person.

xxx

4. Kaos General

No im not. It took 40 minutes for anyone to realise this post and reply. Like i said im starting to realise how much i mean to people on here and its not a nice feeling

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I understand that more than you think.

For example, the only time anyone would bother to say anything to me on MSN was if they were upset and had no one better online to speak to.

6. Kaos General

Yeah i get that as well and then i see posts on here thanking the very people that was ignoring them in the first place that kinda hurts a lot

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey Wayne..it's 6.40am here and I just woke up and spotted your post....
    you do mean something to me .....
    I'm sorry about your exam......take care

8. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: u no i care sorry about ur exam, and sorryy they kept u waiting so long, can u retake ur exam??

9. Kaos General

Yeah i can retake it but means i cant get onto level 3 of my course now

10. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

hey, wayne. i know i'm not a fast enough replier in PMs/IMs and that urks you a little. it's just that i have a ton of windows open and that i'm not using windows 7 with all the little pics or whatnot to see what the windows are, so i have to go through them one by one. nevertheless, what you have to say is important to me and i apologize for frustrating you. i really appreciate you being there for me last night, and well, always! i know you're having a really hard time and i wanna be here to support you, too! hope you will forgive me and talk to me again

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  11. Kaos General

No you take an hour to reply to anything and log out and disable private messages so no one can challenge you about it. Besides that really isnt my greatest problem right now

12. Kaos General

can someone close this thread please.

im gonna keep my problems to myself seeing as no-one cares enough to reply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.