great(triggers maybe)

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Axiom, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Fuck. Just fucked up. there is no way i can come back from this. Great. Want to stab my arm and watch it spurt that juice that keeps me ticking. What fucking use am I if i cant f;low with my own people? What the fuck, sit on the sidelines and listen? I'm not even mad im tense to it. Where the fuc;k is my f;low? w;here the fuc;k is my humor? where the fuc;k is my ;life? Why the fuc;k is stupidty and worry there? why the FUC:K did i agree to ma;ke it dominate the ma;jority of my thin;king? Why the FUC:K did i ;listen to any of you fuc;k heads who c;laimed to ;know ;life? You fuc;king bastards. You c;laim authority, you say go this way, but you ;have NO idea yourse;lf, you on;ly ;know so far!. MY ;keyboards fuc;ked semi co;lon :JUST POPSUP im sic;k of de;leteing it! I was so fucking stupid.. ;listening to you, be;lieving you! wor;king off your ocncepts and applying them in my ;life, denying my own deve;lopment and resonsing and voice! FUCk you i dont even ;know w;ho you are and fuc;k you! i cant remember you ! but a;l;l of you, you fuc;king adu;lts who ;knew what we needed to do,, fuc;k you! I cant interact! fuc;k you ! fuc;k you and your principles i wi;l;l ho;ld onto and dim my expression as to not ;hamper the prinicple! fuc;k yuou and ma;king sense out of bu;l;lshit with bu;l;lshit! fuc;k you with a;l;l your horse shit through it a;l;l! fuc;k you with ;knowing so much but ;knowing so ;litt;le about whats important in ;life but ma;king out you ;knew and had it made! fuck you FUC:K YOU

FUC:K

YOU!

FUCK

YOU

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I cant even scream! abre;ly i scream in my head now! bare;ly my voice is a;live! FUC:K you! not;hing is natura;l;ly balanced! O:H how i ;laot;h you! YOU who i do not remember or ;know! You who were t;here T:HE fuc;king ones who were the foundations of perceieved ;life! You who ;kept it a;l;l fuc;king g;lued together! you who fuc;king made it seem so;lid! YOUr wor;lds are sha;key! Your wor;lds are fa;ke FUC:K you and ma;king me be;lieve yours was the one! FUck you in ma;king be;lieve it was mine! fuc;k you in wasteingvmy ;life! I am FUC:KED . i am resereved! I am TOO O:LD NOW. I AM FUCKED. FUC:K you. FYUC:K mE for being so nieve! FUC:K YOU for TA:KING advantage of my nievity! FUC:K you. FUCK YOU.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ok hun, can we try a deep breath here?
    Then, when you're good and ready try to explain exactly what has happened.
    Not promising anything here, but a problem shared is a problem halved. :hug:

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

a problem shared is still the same prob;lem in these circumstances. Its my own individua;l issues and fuck ups and fai;lures to be a human being. absolutly nowt anyone can do about it except for me, and i cant do it without my flow, and i most certainly am not going to drain anyone elses.

Than;ks for the reply though Terry

i was ca;lm and am calm...

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If you need me hun, my MSN is in my profile.

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I'm good Terry, but thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.