Great...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Nomisf, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomisf

Nomisf Member

So yeah, i sit here for 8 hours from 6Pm to 11PM doing coursework ... then by some lack of braincells i manage to delete it all without a trace :dry:

Yeah so i had my ex going on at me by text about her wonderful life, none of my mates would pick up the phone, then the corusrwork thing happened so i managed to put my arm or fist through most of the doors and cabinets in this room :dry: and here i am now at 3:36Am re doing this corusework, althoug i swear ive broken something in my right wrist becuase all i can feel is pain and numbness ( dont ask how you feel both at the same time lol ) :rolleyes: joy of joys

Anyways figured there might be someone here to talks to , i would come in the chat but my browser doesnt like it ... probably deleted it... :dry:

oh and its cold...

(Nomisf stops moaning now :p )

Rgds,
    Nomisf

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh dear it doesn't sound like you've been having much fun lately. Sorry to hear about the coursework.. did you manage to get it done again? I hate when computers mess up on me like that.

I wasn't around at the time when you posted this message, but just wanted to let you know that i hear you. And i can relate to the coldness.. it's snowed here today.. it's cold, but very beautiful outside :)

Hope you're doing ok and catch up on your sleep
    Jenny x

3. Nomisf

Nomisf Member

Just noticed this thread got replied too :biggrin: thankies. Yeah got it done in the end - fell alseep so many times the day after though. I love the snow , tis a pretty thing indeed.

thankies,

Nomisf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.