green coffee beans

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by morning rush, May 18, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm on my third day of this and I lost 2 pounds :) plus I got energy and I can do more cycling than I could before. I'm less hungry too.

Anyone tried these before? I am going to report as much as I can on it to see if it really works or it's a scam...

I also take apple cider vinegar so.....
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

apple cider vinegar blah i don't know how you can drink that hun
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

as you know, I have no expereince with the green coffee pills. But it does sound interesting as long as it doesnt have lots of caffine, I guess. The proof is that you lost 2 lbs. apple cider vinegar is used for alkalizing the body. And as you know, it supposedly does so much more.

And yes, V, I have had it before. not a lot of fun to drink. You just chug it down in one gulp.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

ooh please do let us know if the beans work, without any vile side effects lol.
    Last dieting aid I tried made me fart for Britain lol.
  5. morning rush

I drink apple juice with the apple cider vinegar. I tried to take a sip or gulp down a spoonful and it literally came out of my mouth nope I'm not going through now I put some in a glass of apple juice and it's better for the taste....

so far so the beginning I had a lot of energy but now it's calm down so I can sleep normally...
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

so glad you are finding success with this !!!! :hug:
  7. morning rush

I'm going to end soon the green coffee bean pills because the bottle is getting empty. I didn't lose that much weight to be honest. My hunger did subside so I wasn't hungry all the time. In the beginning I did get a lot of energy and was happy but now, I've been very depressed lately and I think it has to do with it...I found an article about some of the side effects of it with depression meds so:’s-deal-green-coffee-bean-extract

I think I am going to stop them today...because I've been down for days now...and I wasn't like that for a long time...

on the plus side, I do recommend apple cider vinegar because it helps me a lot with my stomach and I think it has helped me being regular and my bowels are nice too...
  8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I took dexedrine prescribed by my doctor when I was a kid. For many years he kept prescribing it for weight control. Funny now to think that when I was a young teenager i was being prescribed speed to diet. But essentially this is what was happening. I wonder if green coffee pills are similar. I think its good that you are going off the pills. I just read the side effects in the link you posted.