Greetings, 1st post

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Socks, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socks

Socks Member

My 1st post here. Seems like a friendly place. Me: in therapy for over a year, but getting worse instead of better. Last attempt at reaching out. Maybe. I feel unsure of many things right now.

Thank you in advance for welcoming me here.

2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you
    welcome to SF :) this place is sooooo friendly just like you :)i like it i hope you do...
    I want to advice if you are still not feeling good to change the therapist...or maybe the medication...
    take care
  3. Piffle

Piffle Member

Welcome to the forum. I like your username. :smile:
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi socks :) welcome to the forum :) hope you find it helpful and get lots of support :hug:
  5. Socks

Socks Member

Thank you, everyone. No meds; therapist is excellent. Doing much work.
    Not here to be talked into or out of anything; just making sure I have considered all options.

In gratitude,
  6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum socks, keep up the therapy be honest with them thats the key. maybe look into meds.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you have decided to give us a chance to support you. :hug:
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello socks :) welcome to the forums :hug:
  9. Socks

Socks Member

Gentlelady, thank you.

I'm not looking for support, tho I don't doubt a fine and friendly group such as this would not be able to supply it well and effectively. I'm just looking for additional information so as to make what I would feel is an informed decision in either going forward, or stopping altogether.

Not to sound dramatic; just honesty. I'm not comfortable with words; not my medium, but that's about as close as I can get right now.

I really and sincerely thank you; very sweet of you to say, Gentlelady.

And gratitude to everyone else as well.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Socks, and welcome...this is the type of place where you can take what you want/need and give in the process...hope you find what you are looking for...big hugs, J
  11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Socks. :hug: Always here if you want to PM someone. :)
  12. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome :cake:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.