Greetings, 1st post

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Socks, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socks

Socks Member

Greetings.

My 1st post here. Seems like a friendly place. Me: in therapy for over a year, but getting worse instead of better. Last attempt at reaching out. Maybe. I feel unsure of many things right now.

Anyway.

Thank you in advance for welcoming me here.

-Socks

2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you
    welcome to SF :) this place is sooooo friendly just like you :)i like it alot..so i hope you do...
    I want to advice if you are still not feeling good to change the therapist...or maybe the medication...
    take care

3. Piffle

Piffle Member

Welcome to the forum. I like your username. :smile:

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi socks :) welcome to the forum :) hope you find it helpful and get lots of support :hug:

5. Socks

Socks Member

Thank you, everyone. No meds; therapist is excellent. Doing much work.
    Not here to be talked into or out of anything; just making sure I have considered all options.

In gratitude,
    -Socks

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum socks, keep up the therapy be honest with them thats the key. maybe look into meds.
    :hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you have decided to give us a chance to support you. :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello socks :) welcome to the forums :hug:

9. Socks

Socks Member

Gentlelady, thank you.

I'm not looking for support, tho I don't doubt a fine and friendly group such as this would not be able to supply it well and effectively. I'm just looking for additional information so as to make what I would feel is an informed decision in either going forward, or stopping altogether.

Not to sound dramatic; just honesty. I'm not comfortable with words; not my medium, but that's about as close as I can get right now.

I really and sincerely thank you; very sweet of you to say, Gentlelady.

And gratitude to everyone else as well.

Kindly,
    -Socks

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Socks, and welcome...this is the type of place where you can take what you want/need and give in the process...hope you find what you are looking for...big hugs, J

11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Socks. :hug: Always here if you want to PM someone. :)

12. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome :cake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.