Greetings and Salutations...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by oliv897, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oliv897

oliv897 New Member

My name is Ollie I just registered,

I guess I'm pouring everything on here as I'm to embarrased to tell friends or family as last time they took the royal P out of me.

I was born with Lung and Heart Disease, I have severe brain damages and Autism, my dream job is to be either a Firefigher, Police Officer or Crewman in the Royal Navy.

So far I've had no help with anything from hospitals or the givernment and am unable to work.. I took a summer job in college but the walk to and from my workplace(about 2 miles, I live in a village) ended up giving me several major Heart Attacks and I was forced to quit the job....

My DLA is really low because government are convinced its a sack of bullshit and am scamming money out of them and thus my life is at a standpoint.

I cannot work to do the things I like and instead am forced to sit in this chair on this computer until my terminal disease kills me and its slowly driving me insane if it has not already...

I have tried seeing a shrink because its getting umbearable but they won't return my calls and keep forgetting about me so I have given up on them and the hospital refuse to give me drugs of any kind because of my disabilities.

At moment I taken to Alcohol, Cocaine and looking at Acid and Shrooms but I feel I don't have money to have that as a form of help just maybe a vacation every now and then.

2 weeks ago a Girl was cyber bullying me into commiting suicide because I was Autistic and should not be allowed to live and I told her how I wanted ot <Mod Edit - Acy - triggering> and that is not me.. there was no feeling either I was not sorry just happy that she was scared of me and did not want to abuse me any more...

There's only 2 optinos I can see which is suicide or one of my more hidden dreams but I'm unsure what to do... everyone is against me and I'm about to give up the fight.

Option 2 is I plan on stealing a Sailing Yacht and sailing out into open waters just to see where I end up... that sound crazy?

This is my life... it sucks and well here I am... I hope strangers wil lbe better comfort then friends or family...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hello, warm welcome.

yacht sounds adventurous.

struggle sounds overwhelming.
  3. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear Ollie,

I am so very touched by your sad life "story". I would much like to hug you now.
    You are truly very brave, and I am so glad that you found your way to this forum.
    I really do not know other than to tell you that I care much about you, even though we don't know each other.
    I strongly believe that every struggle we are going through has a special meaning and something good will come out of it in the end.
    Please know that I will be here for talking in pm and chat whenever time allows. I am not the most encouraging person often, but maybe I can assure you that here are people who are glad that you share part of your life with them.

Welcome and much love.

4. oliv897

oliv897 New Member

I want more though... just to get out of this chair... I think more than anything I'd like a boat lol but still can never afford one since I can't work..
  5. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I'm sorry with what you struggle with.
    But you did a good job by joining this site and opening up. You're welcome here.
    Nobody should have to suffer and be alone. You'll get lots of support here.
    Don't have the magical words on what to say to make your pain go away.
    But I care and listening. Lots of hugs to you if okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.