Greetings Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by OctaClock, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OctaClock

OctaClock New Member

Hi there,
    This is an introductory post just to let you all know I'm here, so I'll be 'relatively' brief and post a more complete thread elsewhere.

I came here at some point in the past, didn't register, but read a few posts that helped to at least clear my head. Well, evidently, I'm back and now I think it's time to post my thoughts and ramblings of insanity; if only for a little more clarity. As a bonus, my participation may aide in preventing another's untimely and sad demise.
    As for myself, suicide is the last option; when all avenues are exhausted and I have no-where else to turn. But, it is an option and one I think about regularly.

I'm a 24 year old male living in Australia, who is currently 'voluntarily' unemployed with little money and few friends. On the face of it, people would consider me to be incredibly lazy and with seemingly little to no aspirations - my accomplishments are few and far between, selfishly coasting through life. In truth, it is more complex than that considering we all have a past, but that opinion is not entirely off the mark and I actually do understand a world is out there, one in which I'm largely ignoring.

The decision to register was simple. I need to talk to people, and find out, with advice from a vastly different scope of perspectives and personalities, how to improve myself and learn to fully express what I feel and think.
    For far too long I've bottled and safeguarded my identity and emotions from the outside world, I want so badly to change and grow.

Anyway, that was longer than intended, here is the link to the rest of my ramblings.

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?p=737390#post737390

Thanks in advance for reading, and any future replies, conversations or debates!

-- Served by OctaClock --

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  2. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Welcome. Sounds like you've come to the right place, I'm an aussie too, what part of Australia you from?

3. OctaClock

OctaClock New Member

I currently reside on the east coast of NSW, yourself?

Do you like living in Australia?

Thanks for the reply!

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF!

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :shake:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum lots of support here

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :D

8. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Cool.I live in Western side, in the most isolated city in the world.
    Yea, it's great, very peaceful.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you will make friends here.. As far as you being lazy, well that is depression.. It makes you unmotivated..I know it well.. I have a hard time just doing the few chores around here that I have to..

10. Shenzo

Shenzo New Member

Greetings ! Nice to meet you all !

Im new here too. 23 yo born in France , anyone else from Europe too ?
    I know how you feel, you need to meet and talk new people. Thats one of the reasons ive registered here. Sometimes i am in deep depression and just want to talk with anyone. Hope im not too boring for you guys.

regards

11. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Octaclock & Shezno.

:hug: xx

12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to Sf :)

13. OctaClock

OctaClock New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've not been online for a few days, hopefully be a bit active from here on.

Welcome to the forums Shenzo!

14. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to SF!!!

15. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.