Greetings... (text may be offensive to some, read at own risk)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lone Wanderer, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer Member

Hello everyone, I am Lone Wanderer, a lone wolf much like in my real life. I prefer my name to be anonymous. I'm 17 years old, 18 in a few months, male, caucasian. I came here to share some experiences of mine regarding suicide and to simply talk to someone, let anyone interested know about me and just make myself known somewhere until I get the right chance to off myself. I suffer from severe clinical depression to which none of my doctors have found a useful therapy or treatment. Been on medication for years now, tried lots of stuff, lots of therapies but nothing ever helped. I survived one suicide attempt because I was enough idiot to do a useless pill overdose which didn't do much to end me. I have been abused since I was a baby - physically and mentally, rejected, beaten up and hated by schoolmates in every damn class, abused by my own sister and she had plenty of time to do what she wanted with me since my parents were never at home, I've been thrown out of school once for no reason, I am constantly forced to live my life by someone's beliefs and ideals and with time I lost even the handful of friends I had, they either abandoned me, erased me from their life or.... in one case... died... - I am ALONE... I am also transgendered which is making my life more of a hell than anything else. I feel no more joy in anything, I have no future hopes or dreams, I haven't honestly smiled in years and I just feel empty inside. I am going to try suicide over and over again until I manage to die, and there's no stopping me. I don't want messages or posts with "Everything is going to get better" or "No, don't do it, your life is precious bla bla" and similar trash, I've had enough of that. My soul is broken. I didn't come here to hear that, nor did I come here to get any help in stopping myself. I just want to talk, share experiences, be with people whose life isn't all fun and games. I'm not a heavy poster by nature, but you might stumble upon me in the forum somewhere. I guess I'll be seeing you.
    Stay well...

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well, I hope to hear more from you in the forums.
    No one here will judge you; so please say what you'd like and get it all out!

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hey Lone Wanderer,

Welcome to the forum :)

I hope that you can find whatever you are looking for here, at SF.

Take care

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome glad you posted and reached out here. Know lots of people here can relate take care.

5. xToxThexGravex

xToxThexGravex Well-Known Member

Hey man, I'm Axel and I know just where you're coming from. Just want you to know I feel for you. If you ever want to talk, you can PM me.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope we can be at least a little bit of a positive light in what seems to be a hopeless world. Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.