greetings to you all

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, Jul 3, 2007.

1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

you dont fucking care dont pretend you do.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Um, that's real nice...

3. ybt

ybt Guest

it's a rant section, let him rant.

well, i care...

4. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

thank you. I apreciate it that there's someone here with a brain of his own.

and see what I fucking mean? I think this threat shows it all. There are two replies, one telling me that I'm not nice and acting unfair, weird, whatever and the other one is from somebody who actually means it but he's ALWAYS under moderation for giving people reality checks. that's how things go here. maybe I should learn to live with that.

but what the fuck? "that's real nice"?! I'm getting sick of being nice to people and in return being treated like crap. cuz yeah, that happens here a lot. and than people wonder why I start acting up so every now and than. gee, I wonder why that is. what I also wonder is what the hell I'm still doing here. (for the meaning of here, you can do the math, see if you actually get to an answer completely not knowing me)

you people (or at least, about 90%) should stop taking urself and others so fucking serious so we can ban the no fun rule from chat. as a matter of fact, we should loose a whole bunch of rules, or start being a little bit more fair. wait, make that a lot.

yes, this is another attack on staff

live with it

or not, whatever

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I love you....

And i do care...

6. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Mick, you're an awesome person.

No idea what's going on right now...but I have to tell you one thing...

I CARE~

You know where to find me if you need me.

Take care of yourself!

:hug:

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

we all care and we all sound of when we are hursting usually to those we trust and care about hang in there keep talking

8. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i care more about you than i do me
    don't even know you, but i care
    :hugs: