Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Amorphous, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amorphous

Amorphous New Member

I just registered and thought I'd say "hi."
    I've got lots of issues I'm trying to live with but haven't worked up the nerve to start posting about them all yet, so I don't have much to say at the moment.

So... that's all for now!

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Amorphous, welcome to SF. It's ok to be nervous, that's how I was when I first joined. But I think it gets easier as you start to get to know people here, and you'll feel more comfortable. Hope you can find the support and help you need here.
  3. TheRunaway

TheRunaway Active Member

Hi, Amorphous.

I'm new too, but from what I've gathered this site seems very helpful. I'm still a little nervous about posting everything that I'm going through as well, but I'm sure as the time goes on we'll both find opening up easier. You seem like a lovely person. And I hope to see you around the forum. :hug:
  4. Christian C

Christian C Member

Nice to meet you Amorphous,

I just joined a couple of minutes ago and just wanted to let you know that I am feeling the exact same as you right now, I wish I could change my feelings about what I should really say on here hoping that it will help me but at the same time I feel discouraged about doing it. The best thing to do is give it time and make a smart choice, send me a message if you would ever like to talk about anything I'm always here!

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi there and welcome to you Amorphous..take your own time.. Look around some..we do not usually bite.. Lol. We will be around when and if you want to say more.. TC, Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.