Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dexj36, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dexj36

dexj36 Member

I'm too down to type that much right now.

My boyfriend broke up with me the other week. And I've been very low since then.. I'm hoping this will assist me in times when I just sit here in my room and stare at the wall.

I like sciences, arts, and humanities. I also love Disney, as they have helped me get through a lot of my struggles in life. I also love animals.

I guess I really just need to focus on learning how to be alone. I've struggled with it all my life. But lately, it has been so detrimental to my mental health that I just can barely function.

Sooo yeah. That's me in a nutshell, I guess. Howdy.
  2. Aether

Aether Slave of the SDS

Hello there dexj36 ! I`m sorry about you and your boyfriend, hope things will go the right way. Anyway, welcome to SF!!
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

welcome to the site:)
  4. dexj36

dexj36 Member

Thank you :)
  5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi there, dexj36
    This is a good time to direct focus into those things that you enjoy doing. Might also be a good time to adopt an animal, if your situation is conducive to that. Good things will come to you when you're not expecting.
    Welcome to the site.
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi decj and welcome..lots of other people that are alone and trying to make some friends.. Hope this works for you here.. Get any questions please let us know..
  7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF. I am sure you will find that there are many here who feel the same as you do. I look forward to getting to know you better.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i know the sadness can be overwhelming but now that you are here you are not alone Hoping you do take time now for YOU ok do the things that will bring you joy hugs
  9. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I've had several break up's myself and it was always hard to get over.
    Hope you find comfort and support on this forum! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.