Discussion in 'Welcome' started by hypnus9, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypnus9

hypnus9 New Member

Hello. I'd just simply like to say hello. I am one who has survived two suicide attempts, both made in the Autumn of 2006, and I'd just like to say that I am happy again. It is there. I'm very thankful for my dad's words to me when I was young: "Never commit suicide. Think of they that you would be leaving behind." These words kept me from making a third attempt. Money was at the heart of the matter, but there were other issues: guilt, fear, depression. I was one huge mess. But, thanks to God and his gift of courage to me, which I did ask him for, I am alive and happy today seven years later. It wasn't easy getting here, but the fact remains that I am here. I just had to focus upon the good in life and life itself. If I were to give anyone a piece of advice, it would be this: Don't focus on the world, but rather focus on the good in life itself. You will gain and grow in vitality. The world is ever unpredictable and sometimes for the worse, but life itself is always a good thing. You're vital...a vital person. If you are around people who do not appreciate you, remember this: If you want change, just simply do something different. Try not eating alone if that is the way you usually do it. Don't focus on the problem. Look to the very concept of solutions. Then, a solution will come clear. Just believe. Life need not be over for you; when you beat what is bothering you, and it is a winnable fight, you will see a whole new world/life/outlook. Aftwerward, you will see the light of life. Now is not the time to give up. It is time to get up and fight against what is bringing you down. Take care and cheers.

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Welcome to SF.

I'm happy you found solace in your God, however please remember this site is for all-comers, we are all different in our views and beliefs and not one God and not one solution fits all.

Again, welcome.
  3. hypnus9

hypnus9 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. I thank my God that I don't own a gun. You're aces.
  4. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Welcome, my friend hypnus9.

You actually made my day with your all inspiring words.I am genuinely glad for you that your are happier than before. You are truely a brave soul.

Keep writing.We will love to hear more from you.:smile-new: hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.