Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Amber, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber

Amber Active Member

My name is Amber! Im 19 and I live in a little town in michigan. I would be classified as a bipolar, alcoholic, cutter.

Bipolar I was born with.. der. lol

Alcohol has been a huge part in my life this past year after a series of really bad things happened to me.

The first time I cut I was 11.. then again when I was 14, and 16. Starting June of '07 it became an epidemic that went on for a year and then landed me in a crisis home. I am now a month and a half SI free.

Let's talk!

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Congratulations on a month being free from SI. Let me welcome you to the forum. I look forward to seeing you around. take care. :hug:

3. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

ello and welcome to out little forum. sorry i cant think of anything else to say, im more talkitive, but its the lack of sleep. so i will give ya proper gretting when i wake up. but welcome again, and i hope you find this place as helpful as i do. and lots of other members here have also.

4. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

ello and welcome to out little forum. sorry i cant think of anything else to say, im more talkitive, but its the lack of sleep. so i will give ya proper gretting when i wake up. but welcome again, and i hope you find this place as helpful as i do. and lots of other members here have also.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome, Welcome!!! :biggrin: Make yourself at home, hun.. Sorry to hear about your struggles but it's good to hear you have been SI free. I've struggled with it as well, you should be proud of yourself, SI can be hard to fight against. Message me or add me to MSN if you'd like to talk. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Have fun.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Amber!! I hope you find the help and support you need here :arms:

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :)

I think you will see here that you are not alone

:hug:

9. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

hey,

Welcome to SF

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Sam
    xx

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF.
    I hope u find all the support u need her and enjoy your stay.
    Take care,
    x

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to sf :smile:

12. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.