greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackiriss

"must introduce self"... hell...

Hi. Im Kestrel (well thats what people call me) Im female,

I have no clue what to write here.

How do you say hi to people you dont know, without sound like a fool?

Today I desided to try to solve my problems. My suicidal problems. Ive recently came out of hospital from rather bad surgery. I had 50% of my Liver removed and my gall bladder was also removed. Also with a punctured lung i guess im lucky im alive?.. You would think i would be happy.

I was in hospital over christmas, and new year and missed out on alot of partying, and i guess i missed out when all my friends went back to university and i couldnt go back.

I just feel like im talking for the sake of talking now. I cant seem to think clearly about what I would like to say. So im just going to start by saying

Hi.

Last edited:
:welcome: to SF Kestrel. Sorry to hear you have had a rough go lately. I hope your health improves and you get things back to where you want them :hug:

B

blackiriss

:welcome: to SF Kestrel. Sorry to hear you have had a rough go lately. I hope your health improves and you get things back to where you want them :hug:
Thanks. Altho. Im not entirly sure what Im doing here. I should be dead. I want to be dead..

Im not sure I want to get better....

Leiaha

Hiya Kestrel, You've had a pretty rough ride recently, give yourself time and a chance to recover before you make any big decisions. Forget the partying you missed last christmas, that can't be changed now. You have next christmas to look forward to and many more after that :)
I hope your health improves quickly and you can pick up where you left off :biggrin:

Welcome to sf. This is the place to be if you feel bad because the mjority of us understand how you feel. keep talking, we want to help

Lea :arms:

Locket

hi Kestrel! welcome to SF! i hope you find everything you need here :hug:
i'm here if you ever need to talk :heart:
laura x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00