greetings +&-

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dirge, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirge

Dirge Guest

Hello im dirge. Im poor, ive had suicidal thoughts since I was 12, im now 18. Ive went to different mental health and couseling, on and off since I was 13. My beliefs are nihilistic naturalism, strong atheism I think. I feel like I need something to make me happy, but its impossible to get. I feel like every thing is too complicated and nothing is worth it.
    Humans are porbably the worst animals imo . I hope a meteor hits this planet or the sun destroys it.
    Life isnt worth living to me everything is pointless, its impossibl to have a point anyways. Reality sucks, I wish i could live in a fantasy world. I will probably kill my self soon because ive droped out of school, I have always had bad grades. I dont have friends , dont really care tho. Never kissed a girl, doesnt really matter tho. Every thing in life is temporary and nothing matters.

2. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum, Dirge...
    I'm sorry you feel like nothing is worth it :(
    I hope you find support and friendship here.
    Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM :)

Lauren

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi Dirge, welcome to SF.

I hope you'll find support and friends here :)

Joe

4. seeking-solitude

seeking-solitude SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey,

Welcome to the site. I can see where your output on life comes from as i have shared many of your thoughts at one point. I think we are here to make a difference. To try and change things for the better. pm me anytime.

Take care,

Paul.

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum... I hope you get the support that you are looking for here.

TDM

6. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Hello Dirge,
    My situation is almost same, so you're not only one feel that way, I hope SF will help you to feel little better, and make some friends.

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: hopefully you will receive the support and help you are looking for. This is a great place to meet nice people and to make good friends. Take care, beret xxx

8. welcome Dirge

PM me if you need to talk :)

gabriele

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. i am looking forward to seeing you around. Saw you in chat today. Good to meet you. Take care . :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.