Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mudcakes, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mudcakes

Mudcakes New Member

You can call me Muddy.
    I guess the reason I'm here is self explanatory but I'll give a brief introduction.
    I am a seventeen year old transgender male from a small town in New England. I was adopted at birth, I have 7 siblings total; I am the oldest of all of them.

I haven't been diagnosed with anything, and that's my own fault. As soon as a therapist begins to diagnose me with something, I run away.
    I've been self harming since the 7th grade, though right now I seem to be at a calmer point in my life with that. I deal with suicidal thoughts on most days, though I've learned not to talk about them. I'm here to look for support, and give the same if I can.

On a happier note, I love biking and reading and I'm somewhat addicted to Half life 2 and DDR. I run the Dungeons and Dragons Club at my school and am an active member in the GSA. (I figured some sort of cheery 'hello' was due here).
    Well anyway, I hope that my intro wasn't too long or...detail oriented. My apologies if it was. I look forward to being a part of this site.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome glad you found us...I too hope you find what you are looking for here...big hugs, J
  3. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

Welcome. There's lots of support to be found on this site, and you can meet people from a wide array of backgrounds. You seem pretty interesting, and I'm sure you'll meet many other interesting people here.
  4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF I hope that you can find comfort and support on here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.