1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mudcakes, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mudcakes

Mudcakes New Member

You can call me Muddy.
    I guess the reason I'm here is self explanatory but I'll give a brief introduction.
    I am a seventeen year old transgender male from a small town in New England. I was adopted at birth, I have 7 siblings total; I am the oldest of all of them.

I haven't been diagnosed with anything, and that's my own fault. As soon as a therapist begins to diagnose me with something, I run away.
    I've been self harming since the 7th grade, though right now I seem to be at a calmer point in my life with that. I deal with suicidal thoughts on most days, though I've learned not to talk about them. I'm here to look for support, and give the same if I can.

On a happier note, I love biking and reading and I'm somewhat addicted to Half life 2 and DDR. I run the Dungeons and Dragons Club at my school and am an active member in the GSA. (I figured some sort of cheery 'hello' was due here).
    Well anyway, I hope that my intro wasn't too long or...detail oriented. My apologies if it was. I look forward to being a part of this site.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome Muddy...so glad you found us...I too hope you find what you are looking for here...big hugs, J

3. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

Welcome. There's lots of support to be found on this site, and you can meet people from a wide array of backgrounds. You seem pretty interesting, and I'm sure you'll meet many other interesting people here.

4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF I hope that you can find comfort and support on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.