• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am nineteen years old and am depressed and have been suicidal. I have been fighting this since I was about 10, but I think it may have actually been something I was born with. I have never fit in no matter how hard I tried and I am awkward around other people. My family thinks I am completely nuts, they don't say it, but I can tell. I am so glad this site was started and I ended up hearing about it on Yahoo. Thank you for helping people who, like me, don't have anywhere else to turn.

Hi :)

Welcome to the forum :)

We're like one big family here :)

I'm glad you like the site

Take care, see you around the forum and chat maybe! :)

Joe

Just_a_guy

Hi shea and welcome. Im glad youve found sf because its a very nice site. Some very nice people here willing to help. I hope you find some help here :)

Take care

:welcome: to the Forum :)
I'm sorry you've been fighting so long :( But I'm glad you found us.
I'm sure you'll find support and friendship here :)
Take care, and if you need anything feel free to PM,

Lauren

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi and :welcome: to the forum

I'm glad that you found us.. it can really help to have a safe place to talk where people can relate to what you're going through. I hope you stick around here as I would love to get to know you.

I hope things improve for you soon.. but in the meantime, remember we're here :)

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00