Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dead Ringer, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead Ringer

Dead Ringer Well-Known Member

So I've kind of never written an introduction post but oh well.

What's there to say? Umm... I'm a 17 year old boy from Sweden. I used to be a member of another support forum but it was quite strictly moderated so I left and instead I'll try SF.

Lately my depression's been getting worse and suicidal thoughts have been occupying my mind more than usually and I have no one to talk to in real life so I hope an online forum will probably help.

Umm yeah, don't know what else to say. Hi anyway.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
  2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum.
    Be safe and strong here.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you are reaching out for support here When ready let us know whats happening okay what has cause this downward spiral has anything significant happened lately. Lots of caring people here hun no need to be afraid here hugs.
  4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, i am personally here to help you out to fight against these suicidal thoughts - i can understant what these suicidal thoughts feel like - feel free to PM me if you feel you need to.
  5. Dead Ringer

Dead Ringer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums deadringer.. You will find us to be very supportive.. Alot of the peeps here are struggling with similar feelings.. Feel free to share what has brought you here..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.