Discussion in 'Welcome' started by spailpin, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spailpin

spailpin Active Member

Hi. . just sined on. . life is such a mixed bag for me. most of the time being just fine, but then there are dark times. . very dark times. . and in those dark hours I feel so very vulnerable to myself. . adn in reaching out. . I find that those I talk to react so weirdly, that I have learned to keep still. . the darkness exsists however. . adn I would like to find ways to make it go away, or at least make some peace with it. .
  2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

welcome at SF,
    I think most people have dark times, and here you might feel free to share yours in a supportive and understanding community.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun glad to see you reaching out here we as said have all had those dark times hun we understand hugs
  4. spailpin

spailpin Active Member

thank you. . I hate the darkness inside. . I wish I could find a way to get rid of it. . but aI also recognize it is part of me. . and maybe it is by making peace with it, that it will leave me be. .
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

My thoughts are on you. :hug: Welcome.. to a place where hopefully you will find comfort and support in what others have to say, as I think many can relate in a way to these tough times you are going through. Hugs. :arms: ~ Alex
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey David welcome to the forums..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.