Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NathanH, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NathanH

NathanH Well-Known Member

Hey everyone.

I'm Nathan and I'm a 17 year old student in the United States. I've experienced what I consider to be 'difficulties' emotionally for many years and honestly have not gone a day since I was 14 thinking about suicide. Not to say I dedicate time to it every day, but the thought has become inescapable and I've thrice established 'timelines' when I expected myself to 'lose it' and already have gone through with it for some reason, but fortunately have passed two of them without event. These thoughts have changed in prevalence over time, lose and gain momentum as time moves on. Recently they have become stronger so I'm hoping to work on that, hopefully this will help. Seems I am at a loss as to where to elaborate further so I will leave it at that for now.

Not sure in any real respect why I am here or what I'll do, but for now I am just going to read around and what not. Cheers, and see you around. Also, thanks to the staff and community at large for this opportunity, from what I've already read this has been of some assistance to others and I'd be glad to be a part of that.

- Nathan

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Nathan... welcome to Sf..

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Take your time. No rush.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WElcome to SF Nathan i do hope you continue to reach out for support here okay hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.