Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Well to introduce myself, I suffer from bipolar disorder have done since my mid teens. Taken more medication than I care to think about. And also a doctor's record of glaring sucidal thoughts and such like.
But thought I poke my head in spend sometime as lately the down's have been more than the up's. Partly due to a total life failure that started two years ago practically to this day and seems to not be letting up. So tired of banging the head against the wall hiding the pain so well *got rather good at it after all these years* .
So here I am. I am what I am, it be good to talk and when I'm up can be very insightful and helpfull. Also there isn't a dam IT fault I can't fix lol

jimk

Staff Alumni
Hi cirque.. Welcome to SF.. Got some other ppl on here that also suffer with bipolar...hope you get to know them.. Glad to have you with us now. Hope to hear some more from you in the future.. TC, Jim

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, cirque. Welcome to SF! We're a friendly bunch, so I'm sure you'll meet lots of new people. :)

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello, and welcome!

I am Bipolar myself. It can be difficult. We are here to support you however you need.

Welcome, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00