Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Noatak, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noatak

Noatak Member

Hey everyone, just thought I'd pass through and say hi!

You can call me Noatak, and I'm 20 (nearly 21) years old.

The main reason I'm here to to try and help others cope with what they are going through, whatever that may be.

I have been suicidal myself for 2 years now due to late stage lyme disease, which has been unbearable, but still hope to be cured one day, although there are doubts as I seem to be progressively getting worse. I wont bore you with all the details of it!

Other than that, I'm just a normal guy.

Nice to meet you all!

Peace & love :)
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Noatak welcome to forum lyme disease is that not treatable with antibiotics I hope you can get treated hun and feel somewhat better soon hugs
  3. Noatak

Noatak Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's treatable if caught early enough with a course of anti-biotics. When left however, it becomes increasingly difficult. Plus, if I was to even attempt to get better, I would have to pay at least £30,000, not exactly something my family have. Maybe if we win the lottery or something. To be honest I find it terrible that if I wish to even attempt to have a good life I have to pay an extortionate amount!

Thanks again for the welcome :)
  4. letty

letty Banned Member

Hi Noatak welcome to SF, I am sorry you have gotten sick, I hope they do find a cure for it and you do get better, It is bad
    that you have to pay alot to get treatment. I hope you feel better , welcome again to SF
  5. Noatak

Noatak Member

Thanks for the welcome! I hope one day I'll be myself again too, physically and mentally :)
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi noatak, a warm welcome to you.. hope you get a workable fix with the lymes.. in the meantime take a bit of time and look around here .. lots of forums , some of which may strike a familar chord in you.. chatrooms ussually got someone in them also.. hope to hear some more from you over time... take care, Jim
  7. Noatak

Noatak Member

Thanks Jim! I'll definitely be looking around, helping out when I possibly can :)
  8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Noatak, very pleased to meet such a warm and caring young man wishing only to be of help to others...... what a wonderful attitude you have, - so sorry to hear about your own problems with lyme disease. Blessings and strength,
  9. Noatak

Noatak Member

Thank you very much for the warm welcome :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.