Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by The Lost Shadow, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alone, no one to talk with nor have I ever met anyone who cared anyway. I don't even know why I'm doing this, it's not like anyone can or would help anyway. I guess we do stupid things when we're desperate.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here. A lot of us have felt the same way and found people that both care and understand here. Looking for resources to use when you are in a tough position is not stupid, is a show of wisdom and strength. Let us know how we can help.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Thank you. You help simply by listening. There's nothing else anyone could do. I don't have a family or friends to talk to, so just responding to my worthless drivil makes things better.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I don't hear any worthless drivel, I hear someone who feels alone and is hurting. As NYJmpMaster said, lots of us here can relate.

If you feel like it, talk away about the things that have been making you feel low. Let us help you through this so you can get on a path that fulfills your wants and needs in life. :hug:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say hi and offer a listening ear if you ever want to talk. :hug:

6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Shadow, a warm welcome to you hun :) Talking it out by writing it down and hearing that you're definitely not alone, is a good place to begin - that's what we do here, help and support each other up against the odds. :)

7. LTANNER

LTANNER Member

Hi - i hope you are coping well. I have some issues with doctors that i should be managing very soon. I need a surgery on a foot, as well as a limited income on soc sec disability. Food stamps got worked out, i'm providing health for my two aging gracefully and strong parents. Hope you are well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.