grgrgrgrgrrgrrgr

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dunbar, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunbar

Dunbar Active Member

you know what. fuck life. whats the point?? i dont see a point. people are shit im shit the world is shit i hate it

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Dunbar...sorry you are feeling like this...do you want to talk about what happened to bring you to this place? big hugs, J

3. Dunbar

Dunbar Active Member

sure. i get myself clean off drugs after the struggle of my life and now cant get a job or place in college to get my sad excuse for a life back. i fail crb checks so i guess its stacking fucking shelves for me. people dont even want to look at me. i dont blame them, just wish life wasnt such an asshole.there is nothing i want from life as anything of any value is unobtainable

4. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

Dunbar, where do you live? UK?

If so, you can get into college still. If you could go to college, what would you do?

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Are there any rehab or training programs that can advocate for you? I am in the US so only know our vocational training system...are there any vocational training programs that will know your background and assist you to get in the front door?

6. Dunbar

Dunbar Active Member

im from the uk, ive tried to get into 3 colleges and they have turned me down. I would love to go into social work so I could help people in a similar situation to me.they have all done a crb check. other than that not a lot interests me.

7. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

My situation is not too different to yours to be honest. I want to go to college too. Fortunately I get seen once every week by a psychiatrist/therapist, and he is part of a team that looks after me. They eventually will be able to get me into college. Have you tried getting help? Or talking to people about this?

8. stig

stig Well-Known Member

what about alcohol and drug counsellor? my local college does evening classes in counselling. once you get a basic course under your belt you should be able to get onto a harder one. you could help others with that and them maybe move into social work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.