Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

A friend of mine noticed a mole on my back that looked suspicious, possibly cancerous. She said I should have it looked at.

Are you kiddin? Cancer is my way out.:laugh:
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Maybe you should get it checked out. Cancer is a slow and horrible way to go.:huh:
  3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I second that notion. You'll be suffering miserably, cancer is an awful way to go. It's a path you really don't wanna go down, no matter what you've been through you don't wanna add to it with cancer.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I would have it checked out anyway. Whether you choose to have it treated or not would still be an option, but you need to know in order to make an informed decision. I hope it really is nothing and you can find reasons to fight. :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have a spot on my leg that I think might be cancer from sitting out in my boat fishing. I never wore sun screen and whould sit out there for hours getting a deep tan or so I thought. I was setting my self up for skin cancer. My exbrother in law got it on his nose. They removed it and he had a big hole there that eventually healed it self. Please don't let it get out of control, have it checked out. I intend to have mine checked after the holidays are over.Take Care!~Joseph~
  6. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I wouldnt wish cancer on anyone, but like the rest said its better to get it checked out, at least then you will know one way or another !
  7. Hey get it checked! I have to have a biopsy soon on a mole on my head and I am no way looking forward to it!!!

You'll ease it for me if you get it checked we can be in this together :hug:

P.s- cheesy I know..
  8. starry01

starry01 Member

Just to add to everyone else - do get it looked at. Cancer is a horrible disease regardless of whether you want to die or not. At least find out if the mole is harmless or not before making any assumptoms. You might find you feel different after seeing the doctor and getting it checked. Let us know how you get on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.