Grr f**king liar!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Nov 5, 2009.

1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

well fuck!! so much for him loving me and stuff, i bet that was a load of fucking shit, just rip my heart out. GRR you dont tell somone you love them and then ingore them for days on end wtf! im sick of the mind games, stop toying with my heart and my head. If you really do love me and care about me and want to be with me ur gonna have to fucking prove it.. cos iv had enough of u running hot and cold, we all have our issues mate but dont fucking ignore me when iv done NOTHING wrong, your the one telling me how much you want to leave LA and come over here. Iv been waiting for you for nothing. I hope u fucking read this!!!

im sick of crying over you!
    prove it or im moving on!

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

kirsty :hug: I'm here if you need to talk.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry that happened to you :(

4. KirstyMissJimBob

its all good im over him and his mind games. :) i dont need that crap.

5. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

that's the spirit

good on ya let the tosser know his place

6. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

How many days has he ignored you? If it's only 2 - 3 days I don't see the big deal.

7. pither

pither Well-Known Member

It's a HUGE deal if you normally talk everyday-

Good for you- it's not worth all the torment [:

8. D3AD

D3AD Member

The classic "I love you" then vanish act. I really don't know how those people sleep at night.

9. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Oh that's right, you are the one in Kalgoorlie! Hang in there neighbour. My Dad has several good friends there, somefink 2 do wif Gold...Kal is famous for it guys.

10. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Thanks for your prayers Kirsty, they helped a lot ^__^.

11. KirstyMissJimBob

No worries anytime, im glad i could help :) anytime u need them just let me know :)