Grr...what to do :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by freewill, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freewill

freewill Member

Hey, I don't post a great deal around here so no one here really knows me. I usually just float around and read what others have to say, but I have some stuff happening that I really need to share before it's too late.
    For a while I have had suspicions that someone has been controlling my mind. I have thoughts and feelings that I know aren't mine. Horrible, violent thoughts about seriously hurting other people.
    By accident, I found who is responsible. I was channel surfing late the other night and stumbled acrossa late night game show and Bingo!!! There it was staring me straight in the face. It's the female host of the show. I know it is!!! As soon as I saw her, something inside me just clicked. It was like she was in the room with me, controlling me. I could feel her kinda inside my head. It's been 3 days since I discovered this, and now I think she knows I know and so she is trying to control the guy that lives behind me. I think she is going to try and use him to get too me.
    I'm really scared that either I am going to get badly hurt, or that I am seriously going to hurt myself.
    Right now I think my best and only option is to kill least then I'll have control over this and it will stop me from hurting someone I love.
    I'm scared and confused...
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm glad you had the courage to post that. Now you need to hold on to that courage and use it to call a crisis line or center. Tell them that you fear that you are about to hurt yourself. They have dealt with all kinds of problems and may have some sound advice to help you through this. Good luck.
  3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree with itmahanh. I'd suggest confiding in a close loved one who trusts you as well and seeing a doctor before someone gets hurt.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Freewill. Killing yourself is never the best option. You need to block those negative thoughts from entering your mind. You should also talk to a doctor if possible. Take control of your mind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.