Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered101, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't know. I feel safer posting this unregistered.

They don't understand me at all. God, I sound like such a moody teen, but it's true. I don't trust her anymore. I haven't been able to trust her for so long. My own mother! And him, I don't trust him either. Only two people in the entire world that I feel really 'get' me. Sigh.

Stupid hormones. Crashing my mood left right and centre. It's been alright the past couple of days though.

Why does he keep doing it! How can he forgive her over and over and over and over after she says such horrible things to him! How can he forgive her after she accuses him of things like that?! I don't understand it, but I understand him so well, he's such a nice guy... Perhaps too forgiving. I wouldn't be able to do the same if I were put in his place. I suppose that's what makes him so special. He's just like that...

Gah. I don't know you. I've never met you. Fuck, I don't even know who you are, but you're a sick, twisted fucker, and if I ever find out who you are... Heh... who am I kidding? What would I do? What could I do? Nothing, that's what. All I know is that I hate you. I hate you so fucking much for what you did to him, and even if he can forgive you (though I don't see how), I never, EVER will.

Hmph. I hate my job. Boss is a jackass who never thinks about anyone but himself, he never considers the feelings of others before his own, and his being in a bad mood seems to be as good an excuse as any to take it out on everyone else and make us all feel like shit, then he has the fucking nerve to boss us about while he sits there having a drink with his mates. Fucking bollocks, that. He should be doing the work with us if he takes a share of the tips. Bastard.

Yeah, yeah... I'm done now...
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

she probably forgives him because she loves him, thinks he will change, or cant cope with out him
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.